The Mad Dash June 9th 2012
Looking for the ultimate fitness adventure? Get ready to run, jump, crawl, carry and climb your way thru NYA and Newtown Parks & Recreation’s inaugural Mad Dash Adventure Race.
This fun but challenging course will include physical challenges, running, and skilled events.
Mud Crawl * Log Run * Barrier Climb * More!
The entire course will be held within the scenic Fairfield hills campus in Newtown CT—utilizing both its natural topography as well as including man-made structures.
Choose from 3 levels:
Advanced * Beginner * Family!
- June 9, 2012
- Fairfield Hills, Newtown, CT
START TIME*: (arrive ½ hour prior*):
- 8:30 for advanced participants
- 9:00 for beginner participants
- 9:30 for family participants
- Children 8 – 13 years old can participate with a parent but must do family course.
- Children 14 years and older can run without adult and do advanced course.
FEES: Early Bird Entry fee Includes T-shirt! May 23rd Deadline for Early Bird Special.
- Early Bird Adult $25
- Early Bird Child $15
- Team of 10: $150
- Late Entry Adult: $35
- Late Entry Child: $20
REGISTER: Newtown Parks & Recreation.
- Cody Foss, Event Director, Founder
- Joanne Sherwood, Coordinator
June 9th 2012
For More information: http://www.newtownyouthacademy.org/maddash.html