Coming off a week that saw 10 transactions, seven properties changed hands toward the end of January. Here they are, as recorded in the Town Clerk's Office:
- 40 Hanover Road, sold to James F. Atkinson by James M. and Kristen E. McManus, $382,000.
- 16 Yearling Lane, sold to Susan E. Mac Vicar by Mark and Francesca Peterman, $660,000.
- 8 Russett Road, sold to Fei Han and Ling Hsuan Kung by Richard Gray Builders LLC, $550,000.
- 22 Parmalee Hill Road, sold to Douglas C. MacDaid and Andrea Mitchell by the Estate of Chester Wojciechowski, $339,000.
- 19 Brookwood Drive, sold to Charles D. and Mary J. Hogan by Toll CT III Limited Partnership, $476,723.
- 9A Tory Lane, sold to Peter H. Aufdemorte III by Louise H. Caldenbank, $275,000.
Check out our real estate section for more local market news.