I have always felt the importance of our first name, given to us at birth from our beloved parents. I try hard to remember names and call people by their first name when I greet them. I searched the origin and meaning of each first name of the six women who gave their life on December 14, 2012. I was inspired by what I found and hope you will be as well. I hope this brings comfort to the families, co-workers of SHE and the community of CT. Peace, Mary
"I Have Called You By Name."
1. Anne+ the name means: favor, grace, prayer
2. Dawn+ the name means: bearer of light
3. Lauren+ the name means: victory of wisdom
4. Mary+ the name means: perfect one, beautiful
5. Rachel+ the name means: lovely as a rose
6. Victoria+ the name means: conqueror, victory