Hello, it's Wrinkles! Yes, the one who ran away a couple of times. But, let's put the bad times aside. Welcome to my blog! Here I will keep you up to date on all of my adventures, as well as the aftermath of me running away, keeping in mind that it wasn't that long ago.
I decided to start the blog on..my birthday! Yes, it was two years ago since I got adopted by the Capeci family. In the process, I departed from my brother and Sister; Sissy and Mr. Fippers, but now I have my newest brother, Clover, as a playmate. He is a Jack Russell-Pug mix, who is really hyper and an awesome brother! We get along a lot, so that's great. For my birthday, I got a pig ear from my mommy (Clover had to get one too, otherwise he would feel left out). What was funny was, I was hiding my pig ear in the couch and was guarding it with all my life, and no one could get passed me and get it. If they did, they would be in so much trouble. At one point, somehow, Clover got my pig ear and I got his. We did a little swich-a-roo there. I don't know how, but pig ears and pig ears are the same, right?
If you don't know a lot about me, consider this your lucky day. Here are so basic things about me:
- Favorite Food: Banana
- Least Favorite Food: Lettuce (Yuck, it gets stuck in my teeth and makes my pretty smile green)
- Favorite Color: Pink (My mommy got me a paw print collar with pink on it. Yay!)
- Favorite Toy: Monkey (He is my best friend, I can't live without him. I always carry him around everywhere I go.)
- Signature Battle move: Licking someone down to the ground..my specialty.
- Hobby: Playing fetch with my dad and sister. So fun!
- Favorite thing to do: Go on walks. I love going to Fairfield Hills. I am not afraid of the woods anymore! I have to face my fears!
- Fur Color: Orange-Red color.
If you scroll down, you will see a picture of me and when I got rescued and was at the pound waiting for my mommy, daddy, sister, and brother to pick me up. I was so happy and excited when I saw them. I thought I'd never see them again!
Well, it is getting late, I got to go up to bed with my monkey.
Chow for now,