Office: Legislative Council, District 2
Pitch: I believe I am the correct choice for the position because I know I can be fair and impartial on both budgets. Give me a reasonable budget and I will stand behind it. I do not want to hear "contractual obligations" when discussing a budget. Whoever agrees to that increase it should come out of their budget NOT the taxpayers.
(For more information, see Newtown Republicans.)
On The Issues
- Did you support the 2013-14 education budget?
- Are there areas you'd like to see addressed in the municipal budget next year?
- Do you believe Newtown's tax structure needs improvements?
- What is the most important issue facing residents of your district?
- What can the town do to attract more business?