Project Newtown Troops and Veterans is a 501(c)(3)not for profit organization set up to fund project focused on the recognition of Newtown residents who have served or are currently serving in all branches of the US military.
Currently, we are funding the painting of a mural to beplaced in the Newtown Municipal Center. We are honored to have David Merrill involved in this project.
Come join us at the Newtown Country Club this Saturday, September 29th for a "Tribute to our Military" 6:00 to 8:30pm
- Purchase a raffle ticket for $10 for a chance to win “A Taste of Newtown” dinner baskets valued between $100-$200 from our finest area restaurants
- Additional prizes donated by over 50 Newtown businesses will aslo be raffled off.
- Food and Refreshments will be served
- Cash Bar
- Meet David Merrill, well-known local artist
- Live Entertainment by Tanya Parker
There is no entrance fee for this event.
If you are unable to attend and would like to make a donation to support the Wall of Honor Mural please send to Project Newtown Troops and Veterans c/o Laurie McCollum, 30 Waterview Drive, Sandy Hook, CT 06482
or Paypal Account email@example.com
If you have a name of someone who should be included in the Wall of Honor please contact Laurie McCollum firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-788-4079.