"Learning To Recognize The Symptoms Of A Hormone Imbalance And What To Do About It"
FREE Women's Health Lecture
Kenneth Hoffman, D.Ac. L.Ac. CCH, will be presenting a lecture on Women's Health and Hormones, "Learning to Recognize The Symptoms of A Hormone Imbalance".
This FREE lecture will be on Tuesday July 30th, 2013 at 7:00pm at Sophia Natural Health Center located at 31 Old Rt. 7, Brookfield, CT.
This informative lecture will cover most area's of women's health, relating to the effects Hormones can have on a woman's overall well being.
Topics will include (but not limited to):
- Recognizing the symptoms of a Hormone Imbalance.
- What you are not being told about your Hormone health.
- How certain prescription medications and hormone replacements are damaging to your health.
- Suggestions for proper supplementation to support hormones.
- The benefits of Acupuncture to support proper Hormone function
- And much more.....
Kenneth Hoffman, is the Director for Sophia Natural Health Center in Brookfield, CT where he specializes in hormone conditions, allergies, pain and medical thermography. Sophia is one of the largest acupuncture and Oriental medicine centers in Connecticut and Dr. Ken has serviced thousands of patients since opening in 2004.
Seating is Limited for this lecture.
Please call the office 203-740-9300 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your seat.